- We do not share personally identifiable information (name, address, phone numbers, and/or email addresses) about you with others except as noted in paragraph 3. Personal information may be stored and used internally to provide the services you have expressly requested.
- We may use log files and cookies to track trends and improve the user experience. This data is not linked to personally identifiable information.
- We release account and other personal information only when we believe release is necessary to comply with law, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Past the Popcorn, our users, or others.
- Any information that is disclosed through Past the Popcorn forums or message boards becomes public information.
- You can send your privacy questions and concerns to us via our online contact form. We’ll do our best to respond in a timely manner.